Sunday, December 7, 2008

update, or lack thereof

it's the end of the school semester and by far not my favorite time of year. hopefully by the end of this week i will be able to get back in the saddle and get my mileage back to normal levels, or beyond.

i am temporarily in possession of Johnathan's gary fisher rig 29er ss and hope to throw that girl around for a bit soon, see how she feels between my legs.

i've got an out-the-door route for use in morning training rides that is pretty good and takes me down to the tip of davis island, one of my favorite spots. out and back is 25 miles, and can easily be increased with laps around davis island and/or by sightseeing down bayshore. this route should become at least a twice-a-week thing. it can be done in under 1h30min.

anyways, hopefully i will have some thoughts on the 29er singlespeed for my next post...

1 comment:

EL SandPine said...

Sight seeing at Bayshore is great... wish I lived closer. Let us know when you take that SS29er.. you'll never look back after that... However, you are on Factore's bike so you may end up hating it forever... Send the invite when you go out man, we would love to join you.