Saturday, May 9, 2009

my own NK ride?

Was out riding today and saw some opportunities for a fun mtb/cross group ride. thought I might be able to string together my own Naked Indian Ride-ish route. This is only a first draft - there is lots of other stuff I'd like to add, some stuff maybe I would take out. Highlights of the route, as it is, includes: Lunch stop at TACO NAZO, lots of riding along the Hillsborough River, a nice tour of Temple Terrace, Davis Islands, Downtown Tampa, USF Campus, New Tampa (barf), a stop at New World Brewery (for beer snobs), and finishing with the final stop at Bo's Ice Cream. Start and Finish is at my house. OH, we would also ride the Trout Creek singletrack ;)

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2806355

Comments, suggestions and/or discouragement welcome. I could probably make this into a century ride pretty easily.

3 comments:

Karlos said...

AWESOME.

have you rode it yet?

Give it a whirl and tell us how it goes!

Rob Roberts said...

more dirt!!!!! but i like it.

EL SandPine said...

Add the single track behind MOSI and over by the Temple Terrace park. Also, add a couple of theloops around the Temple Terrace Golf course. Decent hills around there.